To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner™ (A-CSPO™) certification from Scrum Alliance®. This advanced offering is ideal for a Certified Scrum Product Owner who already has one year of experience working as a Product Owner on a Scrum team.
As a Product Owner, you know there are rarely enough hours in the day to do what really matters — building really great products for your customers and end users. With our new role-specific educational program, you'll learn specific tools and techniques so you can truly deliver the business value that matters. You’ll gain new skills and deepen your knowledge in these areas, and most importantly, you’ll learn how to say “yes” to your career by saying “no."
Through the A-CSPO course, you’ll learn to:
- Prioritize multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders as well as prioritizing user stories, technical debt and other product backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Build better products that delight customers using Scrum and Agile
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities your team and business need to deliver now and avoid wasting time chasing down the latest shiny object
- Provide greater business value and increased productivity with good teamwork and adherence to Scrum values and Agile principles
- Define and validate business value
- Develop stakeholder buy-in through effective, focused meetings that encourage stakeholders to trust your decisions and judgment
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
Most importantly, by taking the advanced educational offering, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
Why take it with Evelyn Konsult AB?
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention. As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical. Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun!"