Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company
Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
Why take it with Evelyn Konsult AB?
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize learning experience and information retention. As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical. Her training is well known as "two days of fantastic learning and great fun!"